Michael D. Chang, M.D.
|Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology Fellow||UF Department of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine
College of Medicine
P.O. Box 100275
Gainesville, FL 32610
- Hometown: Columbus, Georgia
- College: University of Alabama
- Medical School: Medical College of Georgia
- Graduation Year: 2016
- Interests in Pathology: Surgical, gastrointestinal and molecular pathology
- Extracurricular Interests: Violin, epic jam sessions, iPhone photography, the outdoors, food
- First place winner, Duel in Dermatopathology oral platform competition, American Society of Dermatopathology 52nd Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, 2015
“ETV6 Gene Rearrangement in a Mammary Analogue Secretory Carcinoma of the Skin.”
- M. Chang, J. Kresak, A. Collinsworth, K. Newsom, R. Hlady, K. Robertson, P. Starostik, C. Liu. Characterization of Colorectal Cancer Metastasis-Associated Genes Using Next-Generation Sequencing. Presented at the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology Meeting, Seattle, Washington, March 2016.
- M. Chang, A. Arthur, J. Garcia, W. Sukov, W. Shon. ETV6 gene rearrangement in a mammary analogue secretory carcinoma of the skin. Oral platform presentation (Duel in Dermatopathology) at the American Society of Dermatopathology Meeting, San Francisco, California, October 2015.
- M. Martelli, M. Chang, X. Liu, P. Draganov, L. Duckworth. Advanced Endoscopic Resections at the Gastroesophageal Junction: A Ten Year Institutional Review. Presented at the College of American Pathologists Meeting, Nashville, Tennessee, October 2015.
- M. Chang, D. Gonzalo, L. Duckworth. Utility of CD123 for Diagnosing Low-Grade Graft-Versus-Host Disease in the Stomach. Presented at the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, March 2015.
- M. Chang, Y. Huang, D. Wakefield, W. Clapp. Post-streptococcal Glomerulonephritis With Alveolar Hemorrhage: A Case Report And Literature Review. Presented at the College of American Pathologists Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, September 2014.
- J. Kresak, M. Chang, M. Rivera-Zengotita, A. Yachnis. Metachronous Epstein-Barr Virus-associated Tumors in an Immunocompromised Man. Presented at the College of American Pathologists Meeting, Orlando, Florida, October 2013.
- G. Liles, D. Teague, P. Ramalingam, M. Chang. Cutaneous metastasis of urothelial carcinoma. Presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Dermatopathology, Atlanta, GA, October 2010.