The Department’s graduate faculty comprises members of the Interdisciplinary Program in Biomedical Science (IDP), an interdepartmental graduate program that trains student physicians for a Ph.D. in medical sciences. The IDP consists of six multidisciplinary advanced concentrations that work together in recruiting and training first-year graduate students in preparation for specialized training in its advanced concentrations, including:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Immunology & Microbiology
- Molecular Cell Biology
- Physiology & Pharmacology
- The College of Medicine offers a Master of Science program in translational biotechnology.
- The Master of Science Program in clinical chemistry is discontinued.