Naziheh Assarzadegan, M.D.
|UF Department of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine
College of Medicine
P.O. Box 100275
Gainesville, FL 32610Office Address
UF Department of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine
College of Medicine
1600 SW Archer Road
Gainesville, FL 32610
- Hometown: Esfahan, Iran
- Medical School: Shahr-E-Kord University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Date of Graduation: 2009
- Interests in Pathology: Gastrointestinal, bone and soft tissue pathology
- Extracurricular Interests: Traveling; learning about different cultures; Persian calligraphy; walking; playing volleyball; solving jigsaw puzzles; technology and computers; shopping
- Bojana Mitrovic, Kelly Handley, Naziheh Assarzadegan, Hector Hugo Li Chang, Heather Dawson, Andrea Grin, Gordon Hutchins, Laura Magill, Philip Quirke, Robert Riddell, Richard G. Gray, Richard Kirsch: Prognostic and predictive value of tumour budding in stage II colorectal carcinoma, 2015 ASCO annual meeting, Chicago , May 29- June 2015.
- Kirsch R, Juda A , Assarzadegan N, Messenger D, Riddell R: The Impact of Routine Elastin Staining on Venous Invasion Detection in Colorectal Cancer: To be presented at 104th USCAP annual meeting, March 21-27, 2015, Boston, MA.
- Li-Chang H, Mitrovic B, Handley K, Gray R, Assarzadegan N, Hutchins G, Quirke P, Riddell R, Kirsch R: DDW, May 2014, Chicago, IL, Histopathologic grading using poorly-differentiated clusters predicts outcome in colorectal carcinoma.
- Li-Chang H, Assarzadegan N, Messenger D, Grin A, Howlett C, Streutker C, El-Zimaity H, Kirsch R: 103rd USCAP annual meeting, March 2014, San Diego, CA, The impact of the regional and systemic immune response on lymph node yields and survival in stage II colorectal cancer.
- Li-Chang H, Assarzadegan N, Messenger D, Grin A, Hafezi-Bakhtiari S, Howlett C, El-Zimaity H, Kirsch R: 103rd USCAP annual meeting, March 2014, San Diego, CA, Tumor Budding in Colorectal Cancer Is Associated With a decreased Local Tumor and Regional Lymph Node Immunologic Response.
- Kirsch R, Juda A, Assarzadegan N, Messenger D, Riddell R, Pollett A, Streutker C, Al Haddad S, Smith S, Newell K, Divaris D, Parfitt J, Driman D: 103rd USCAP annual meeting, March 2014, San Diego, CA, The Impact of Knowledge Transfer Strategies on the Detection of Venous Invasion in Colorectal Cancer.
- Li-Chang H, Assarzadegan N, Messenger D, Grin A, Howlett C, Kirsch R:50th ASCO GI symposium, January 2014, San Francisco , CA, Correlation of peripheral blood lymphocyte counts with outcome and histopathologic features of lymphocytic inflammation in patients with stage II colorectal carcinoma.
- Dawson H, Kirsch R, Driman D, Messenger D, AssarzadeganN and Riddell R: Optimizing the detection of venous invasion in colorectal cancer: The Ontario, Canada, experience and beyond. Frontier Oncology, Accepted Nov 2014; available online, paper pending published.
- Karami M, Mahmoodieh M, Assarzadegan M, Karami F, Assarzadegan N, Mansoori M, Rabiei E: New diagnostic Criteria for Inguinal Hernia Based on Ultrasound Examination. Medical Journal of Isfahan University, 2013; 30: 2537-2544.
- Nikfarjam M, Parvin N, Assarzadegan N, Asghari SH. The effects of Lavandula angustifolia Mill infusion in the treatment of mild to moderate depression, in patients using Citalopram in comparison to patients using only Citalopram: A comparison study. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, 2013.
- Nasri H, Mortazavi M, Ghorbani A, Shahbazian H, Kheiri S, Baradaran A, Emami-Naieni A, Saffari M, Mardani S, Momeni A, Madihi Y, Baradaran-Ghahfarokhi M, Rafien-Kopaie M, Hedayati P, Baradaran S, Ardalan M, Sajjadieh S, Assarzadegan N, Soleimani SMA, Tamadon MR: Oxford-MEST classification in IgA nephropathy patients: A report from Iran. Journal Of Nephropathol. 2012; 1: 31-42.
- Nikfarjam M, Parvin N, Assarzadegan N. The effect of Lavandula angustifolia in the treatment of mild to moderate depression, Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. 2010; 11(4); 66-73.
- Assarzadegan N, Asghari SH, Parvin N. PriFor Conference, Dec 2011, St. John’s, NL, Canada, The Effects of Lavandula Angustifolia Mill Infusion on Depression in Patients using Citalopram: A Randomized clinical trial study.
- Assarzadegan N, Asghari SH. And Parvin N. PriFor Conference, Dec 2011, St. John’s, NL, Canada, Oral Health Status in Institutionalized schizophrenic Patients in Shahrekord, Iran: A Cross-sectional Study.