James Sikora, M.D.
|UF Department of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine
College of Medicine
P.O. Box 100275
Gainesville, FL 32610
- 2008 – 10 | Doctorate of Medicine: University of Miami, Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Fla.
- 2006 – 08: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, La.
- 2002 – 04 | Master of Public Health: University of Alabama, Birmingham, Ala.
- 2002 | Bachelor of Science: University of South Alabama, Mobile, Ala.
- 1999: Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Gautier, Miss.
- 1998 – 2002 | Bachelor of Science: University of South Alabama, Mobile, Ala.
Hobbies and Interests
- Outdoor activities include bicycling and running
- A fan of most sports, including automobile sports
- Enjoys yard work, tinkering with cars and cooking foods of all kinds
- Largest interest currently is in being a father to his young son