- UF Pathology at USCAP 2020 Annual Meeting
January 22, 2020
UF Pathology Gainesville Faculty and Housestaff are contributing to two short courses, two interactive microscopy sessions, one evening specialty conference, two platform presentations and fifteen...
- Recent Publication: Inhibition of glucose metabolism selectively targets autoreactive follicular helper T cells
January 10, 2020
ABSTRACT Follicular helper T (TFH) cells are expanded in systemic lupus erythematosus, where they are required to produce high affinity autoantibodies. Eliminating TFH cells would, however compromise...
- Congratulations to Weizhou Zhang, Ph.D. | Mechanisms of Oncogenesis Research Program
November 25, 2019
Dr. Zhang was awarded the Dr. and Mrs. James Robert Spencer Professorship of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine.
- 2019 Exemplary Teacher Awards for the Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine
November 20, 2019
A special congratulations to the faculty in our department who are being recognized as exemplary teachers for 2019 by the UF College of Medicine! Ashwin Akki, M.D., Ph.D. Srikar Chamala, […]
- Congratulations to Dr. Asirvatham and Dr. Jorns
November 14, 2019
I am pleased to inform you that your short course proposal, entitled “Pathologic Assessment of Axillary Lymph Nodes in Breast Cancer and Implications for Current Clinical Management”, has...
- The University of Florida Sets a Record at Osler!
October 17, 2019
Pathologists The Osler Institute has over thirty years of experience in preparing physicians for their board examinations. This year, the University of Florida will have seven pathologists...
- Medicine Staff Service Awards
October 3, 2019
Congratulations to Christy Dupuis on her 20 years of service to the University of Florida.
- You’re Invited: Dr. Mark Atkinson UF COM Wall of Fame
September 17, 2019
We would like to share the wonderful news that Mark Atkinson, PhD’88 has been selected by the Medical Alumni Board to be added this year to the UF College of […]
- UFDI 2019 Second Quarter Update
August 7, 2019
Stay up -to-date on the latest diabetes news and happenings in the University of Florida community with this newsletter. UFDI 2019 Second Quarter Update
- Laying the Groundwork
August 7, 2019
A field trip to UF Health introduces middle and high school girls to medicine. August 5, 2019—Formative experiences in childhood and young adulthood can often spark a lifelong passion and […]