- Congratulations to Weizhou Zhang, Ph.D. | Mechanisms of Oncogenesis Research Program
November 25, 2019
Dr. Zhang was awarded the Dr. and Mrs. James Robert Spencer Professorship of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine.
- 2019 Exemplary Teacher Awards for the Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine
November 20, 2019
A special congratulations to the faculty in our department who are being recognized as exemplary teachers for 2019 by the UF College of Medicine! Ashwin Akki, M.D., Ph.D. Srikar Chamala, […]
- Congratulations to Dr. Asirvatham and Dr. Jorns
November 14, 2019
I am pleased to inform you that your short course proposal, entitled “Pathologic Assessment of Axillary Lymph Nodes in Breast Cancer and Implications for Current Clinical Management”, has...
- The University of Florida Sets a Record at Osler!
October 17, 2019
Pathologists The Osler Institute has over thirty years of experience in preparing physicians for their board examinations. This year, the University of Florida will have seven pathologists...
- Medicine Staff Service Awards
October 3, 2019
Congratulations to Christy Dupuis on her 20 years of service to the University of Florida.
- You’re Invited: Dr. Mark Atkinson UF COM Wall of Fame
September 17, 2019
We would like to share the wonderful news that Mark Atkinson, PhD’88 has been selected by the Medical Alumni Board to be added this year to the UF College of […]
- UFDI 2019 Second Quarter Update
August 7, 2019
Stay up -to-date on the latest diabetes news and happenings in the University of Florida community with this newsletter. UFDI 2019 Second Quarter Update
- Laying the Groundwork
August 7, 2019
A field trip to UF Health introduces middle and high school girls to medicine. August 5, 2019—Formative experiences in childhood and young adulthood can often spark a lifelong passion and […]
- The University of Florida Health Cancer Center has awarded a 2019 GI, Lung & Prostate Cancer Research Pilot Project to Dr. Maria Zajac-Kaye, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology and Dr. Timothy Garrett, Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine
July 2, 2019
Title: Targeting nucleotide synthesis and defining metabolic pathways in Kras– driven pancreatic cancer Pancreatic cancer remains a lethal, RAS-driven cancer with an incidence that has increased...
- UFII (University of Florida Informatics Institute) Post-Doctoral Fellowship awarded to Dr.Iqbal Mahmud from Dr. Timothy Garrett’s laboratory
June 20, 2019
Title: Using Multi-omics approach to identify novel metabolic liabilities associated with cancer Iqbal Mahmud, PhD (Postdoctoral Associate) Timothy J Garrett, PhD (Postdoctoral Mentor) Summary of the...