The Department’s graduate faculty comprises members of the The graduate program in Biomedical Sciences, an interdepartmental graduate program that trains student physicians for a Ph.D. in medical sciences. The program consists of six multidisciplinary advanced concentrations that work together in recruiting and training first-year graduate students in preparation for specialized training in its advanced concentrations, including:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Immunology & Microbiology
- Molecular Cell Biology
- Physiology & Pharmacology
- The College of Medicine offers several certificate programs.
Visit the graduate program website for detailed information on admissions procedures, the first-year curriculum and advanced courses, and the research opportunities available with our faculty.
- The Master of Science Program in clinical chemistry is discontinued.